Steve Ray describes the events in Jerusalem surrounding Christ’s Passion.
- 13:29 - How long was Jesus on the cross for?
- 18:23 - Do we know where Jesus carried the cross or how far?
- 23:01 - How likely is it that our Lord was crucified completely naked?
- 30:01 - I just came back from the Holy Land. Is there a chance that the Temple could have been where the dome of the rock is today?
- 34:56 - What is the official ruling on Jesus death and the timing of his resurrection? Did he rise after three days or did he rise on the third day?
- 42:27 - It doesn’t seem like there would have been enough accommodations for that many people in the city. How was the number of 180,000 people reached?
- 45:57 - The Passion movie shows damage being done to the temple when Jesus died. Is there evidence for this?
- 47:44 - Was the Seder meal instituted before or after Jesus?
- 50:13 - In the Passion that Mel Gibson directed, he portrays Satan as lurking around. Did Satan know that Jesus was going to die for our sins or was he unaware?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate