Msgr. Charles Pope shares the best ways to grow in maturity in the spiritual life, to help others who are spiritually immature, and how to best combat spiritual warfare.
- 22:12 - My boyfriend and I are in a long-distance relationship. I feel like one of us should be prepared to move at this point, but neither of us seem to be. How can I maturely and prayerfully approach this?
- 32:53 - How can I understand spiritual warfare and grow in my ability to combat it?
- 41:42 - I find myself and my wife at different stages in our spiritual walk. I feel like I am leaving her behind. What should I do?
- 44:49 - I have noticed that if I go to confession, I am attacked by temptation almost immediately. Is this a common experience?
- 46:40 - How does cohabitation affect growing in the spiritual life?
- 49:28 - If we are in our adolescence as Christians, why does God choose to be hidden from us?
- 51:45 - I was brought up pagan. I was a part of a ritual. How can I get out of this?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate