What is the spiritual meaning behind the labourers who came late in Matthew 20:1–16?
- 18:34 - This parable is comforting and helpful to me. The workers were paid what they agreed to. Send Secrets to Heaven
- 22:50 - People must remember that the payment that they’re receiving is eternal, more than enough for all.
- 32:31 - This parable seems to oppose the Catholic teaching of faith and works.
- 38:11 - Why do people “show up” at so many different times in the parable and in life? What is the merit of showing up early?
- 44:06 - Mother Angelica said that there are different levels of glory in heaven. Is this true? If so, are the workers earning different levels of glory?
- 47:47 - What you have been talking about has really caused me to reflect on my life and to be so thankful for God’s mercy.
- 51:20 - I am a person who came late, and I see so much merit in coming early. I wish I had known the truth much sooner.
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate