Why can we trust the New Testament gospels of Scripture? How can we be certain that they are true and historically accurate?
- 21:30 - Parts of Scripture are not historically accurate. How would Jesus have spoken with Moses at the Transfiguration?
- 30:33 - We read in Scripture that Jesus instituted the sacraments, but John was baptizing before Jesus, so what does that mean? What was baptism for the people before Jesus?
- 35:07 - Is there any information on Jesus outside of the gospels from that time period?
- 41:46 - How can I explain to my daughter why the Bible is a reliable and valid source?
- 48:58 - How do you understand and answer for the different accounts of the crucifixion?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate