- 14:10 - How would Rev.12:13-17 be applied to Mary?
- 19:40 - If Mary was born without sin, would that mean she’s separate from humanity? Wouldn’t Jesus need the consequence of sin in order to get rid of them?
- 29:50 - Do Catholics believe that Mary’s egg was used for the conception of Jesus?
- 35:24 - I view sin as a deformity, did Mary have this?
- 41:30 - Is there a difference between the bodily Assumption and the Dormition?
- 44:55 - What are your thoughts on the speculation that St. Ann was infertile, and St. Joachim was away during the time of the conception of Mary?
- 50:17 - Who was Mary and why was she important and had so many suitors? Why was Joseph worthy of marrying her?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission!Donatewww.catholic.com/support-us