- 4:40 – Is being Catholic the only way to reach salvation?
- 13:56 - Why do Catholics believe that they are the one true Church?
- 22:47 - Where does the requirement of needing 2 miracles for the canonization of a saint come from? What are your thoughts on praying to relatives who have passed if they were holy people?
- 29:38 - Is it okay for Catholics to read books that aren’t Catholic/Christian?
- 32:29 - How is it that the Church says Mary did not have any more kids when the bible says she does.
- 45:31 - Jesus said to the good thief that he would be in paradise with him that day. Does that mean that Jesus didn’t go to hell?
- 50:28 - I’m in RCIA. Am I declaring the saints omniscient by praying to them?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate