- 07:27 - I was reading The Father’s Know Best and you mentioned that sometimes the fathers have a diversity of opinion. When does an opinion become heretical or schismatic?
- 12:13 - Why do some Protestants only take communion once a month but Catholics have it every day?
- 14:45 - Even though a lot of places have resumed having Mass, should I consider not going to Mass so I don’t bring greater risk to the more vulnerable?
- 18:50 - Some Protestants told a friend of mine that the original line of Peter ended with Constantine because he made himself head of the Church. How would we answer this?
- 30:08 - In Daniel 10:13, what is the “prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days” all about? Also, is the Michael it mentions the same as Michael the Archangel?
- 37:30 - In the Olivet Discourse, what does Jesus mean when he said some of them would not see death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom? It would seem that they died before the second coming, so wouldn’t that be a failed prophecy?
- 44:35 - What is the difference between a blessed and a saint?
- 51:35 - In a new book, Bart Ehrman claims that Christ didn’t believe in heaven and hell. He also claims that original Christianity did not believe in the soul, but that idea was brought in by the Greeks. Is he correct?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate