The Catholic Church teaches that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man. Listen in to find out why.
- 09:19 - When Jesus suffered and died on the Cross, he did not use his divinity to save himself. A normal man might have died before reaching the Cross, though. Did he use his divinity to endure his suffering and stay alive until his death on the Cross?
- 18:32 - Thank you Dr. D’Ambrosio for “Jesus: The Way, the Truth, and the Life” study program. I am using it in my parish!
- 21:55 - I challenge Dr. D’Ambrosio on his saying that Jesus did not say that he was God.
- 30:25 - What happens if you receive the Eucharist without going to confession?
- 34:04 - Did Jesus have brothers and sisters?
- 44:45 - How do you explain the Trinity to little kids?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate