- 13:43 - Thank you for writing your books. I am a healthcare provider. Do you see any changes being made in the medical field regarding education about birth control?
- 17:30 - I have a daughter who left the Catholic Church who is getting married in May and I am trying to explain contraception to her. How can I help her to understand how any medicine or barrier is denying God’s plan? How can I explain that NFP is not just a Catholic version of a condom?
- 21:00 - Why would you advocate for teaching abstinence in schools when it is not as effective in preventing pregnancy as contraception teaching schools?
- 29:45 - Isn’t it better to have contraceptive options rather than having more abortions? Is the morning after pill okay?
- 34:20 - Is contraception biologically altering our environment and the men in our environment?
- 43:42 - I have heard that birth control is an abortifacient in that it does not prevent the pregnancy but forces the rupture of the uterine lining. Is this true?
- 47:00 - Since Margaret Sanger wanted to protect women from their fertility, what has been the result of the increased utilitarian view of men and women as objects? Which is more serious- the attack on fertility or this objectification of people?
- 52:25 - Is contraception dehumanizing to children?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate