- 03:23 - In Revelation 9:11, there is an angel called Abaddon. Is he an angel of God or a fallen angel?
- 06:45 - Why is the Pope convinced that Phoebe was a deacon?
- 17:29 - Is 2 Timothy 3:16-17 a valuable verse to help my kids with all the troubles that are happening in the Church?
- 24:00 - The Hebrew word “avad” or “abodah” means work and worship, meaning that by working, one was worshiping God. The concentration camps in WWII had signs that said, “Work will set you free.” Is this idea true that work and worship are synonymous? How can we understand this?
- 32:04 - In Wisdom 7:26-29, it speaks of her as light. In Proverbs 8, it says she was the first of God’s creations. When God said, “Let there be light,” in Genesis, was he creating Wisdom?
- 40:18 - If Jude quotes from Enoch, why isn’t Enoch part of the canon of Scripture?
- 47:37 - Were there people writing down what Christ said as he preached during his ministry?
- 50:37 - In the Old Testament, in Amos, it says they put horns with blood on the altar. What is the significance of the horns?
Want more from Jimmy Akin?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate