Where does the idea that we are made it God’s image and likeness come from?
- 11:50 - I have some cuts on my wrists from a serious depression that I went through. Am I forgiven for hurting myself like that? Am I still in the image of God?
- 19:15 - How can we understand original sin and being made in the image and likeness of God?
- 33:42 - If we are made in the image of God, why are we so prone to sin?
- 43:20 - I think tattoos can be a way to beautify the body. How is it an evil or different from piercing the ears?
- 48:50 - Is it wrong for an aborted fetus to be used for scientific progress?
- 52:04 - How did your father’s pro-life view affect you?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate