- 30:09 - I thought Mary visited Elizabeth to learn about childbirth. Is this true?
- 32:58 - Why were Mary and Joseph surprised at Jesus’ comment about being in his Father’s house after they lost him?
- 42:23 - I was taught that the visit to Elizabeth was typological to David dancing in front of the Arch of the Covenant. Can you expound on that?
- 44:16 - Can you explain the timeline of Joseph and Mary’s betrothal? Was it before, during, after the Visitation?
- 49:32 - Would Simeon at the Presentation have remembered that this was the Mary that was pregnant outside of marriage and Joseph almost divorced?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission!Donatewww.catholic.com/support-us