- 17:40 - Sometimes people do things that they did not intend but had the same consequence. And It was something they should have known. How does that fit into this calculus?
- 25:06 - I tried to forgive my father but hung up on him. He then passed away. How do I forgive myself for that?
- 35:38 - Do you find it important to not detract from someone’s dignity when making light of something?
- 46:10 - I was in the same situation as Jan and I was able to forgive after speaking to my brother.
- 48:59 - My mother and father passed away and the siblings have been having a hard time. My brother won’t forgive me and now doesn’t want anything to do with the family. What can I do?
More from Catholic.com
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission!Donate