- 10:52 - I have visitation every other week. What’s the best thing I can do?
- 14:13 - As a mother, should I be limiting the time my daughter is with my ex who mistreated me?
- 30:01 - When my daughters were growing up, my husband had the idea of disciplining them by having them stand with their arms out like Jesus so they understood what he did for them. What are Dr. Ray’s thoughts on that?
- 33:42 - As a widower, how do I find some balance in parenting when the kids just have me and no mother?
- 41:43 - How important is it for a father to have a sense of humor? Do you think God has a sense of humor?
- 45:17 - I grew up without a father, so what resources do you recommend for me to learn what I missed out on?
- 49:00 - What’s the most difficult part of parenting?
More from Catholic.com
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission!Donate