- 05:48 - Many people say that the miracle of our lady of Fatima is a natural science, how can that be?
- 13:45 - Why does the church not have a single source of scientific evidence for eucharistic miracles?
- 20:00 - If Christians believe in Science, why do they deny the age of the Earth?
- 31:57 - I heard a study about the Shroud of Tarin and its image is comparable to energy to the atom bomb shadows, is that true?
- 34:05 - Why couldn’t the Holy Spirit purify the egg inside of Mary instead of purifying her as a person?
- 36:37 - What is the process for confirming Eucharistic Miracles and how can we prove they are not fake?
- 42:02 - Where is the line between (in a scientific perspective) miracles and naturalistic explanations?
- 46:23 - I am a farmer, sometimes cows get bred unfavorably, and they can abort the calf inside of them, is that morally okay?
- 51:00 - Do you think the faith vs. science debate has calmed down a bit?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate