- 12:35 - Society itself used to support Christianity and now that it hasn’t, how can we navigate that in today’s world with your family.
- 18:54 - My son has fallen away from the faith, he is gay. How do I deal with the holidays?
- 28:25 - My son got married outside of the Catholic Church even though they are Catholic, how can help them learn about the importance of the sacrament of matrimony?
- 32:13 - I feel depressed when I pray for my children to follow the Catholic faith, and I find it hard to pray for them because it causes me to feel so sad.
- 42:05 - What happens if your kids die without being converted to Catholicism? How should I feel about that?
- 50:00 - My daughters are 16 &14, our family has been through a lot recently and I can’t decide if I should force them to receive the sacrament of Confirmation or not.
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate