- 13:54 - Was the historical Reformation a lost cause?
- 22:00 - If the physical body is a manifestation of your identity, how do intersex people or people with chromosome abnormalities identify? Are gender and sex synonymous in the Catholic faith?
- 29:42 - If Peter was married and the Eastern Catholics can marry, why do Roman priests have to be celibate?
- 35:15 - If the Marian doctrines are so necessary to Catholicism, why did none of the epistles cover them?
- 44:36 - How do you know if you’re in purgatory? And is purgatory the dark night of the soul?
- 49:03 - Why do Catholics think Protestants are wrong about the Eucharist when the early church seems to resemble Protestantism more?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate