- 17:44 - My mother is in assisted living. Sometimes she asks me if she can come home, and when I say she can’t, she says things like “Oh, you don’t want me.” I was going to set a boundary with the things she says, but it sounds like Dr. Ray’s saying I shouldn’t. What should I do?
- 29:40 - How can I talk with my wife about her habits that are destructive for her health?
- 41:48 - My wife and I are separated. I want to repair the marriage, but what boundaries should I set in the process?
- 48:00 - My whole family is on Facebook, but I’m not because I don’t want to know everyone’s business. Am I setting too strong a boundary there? Am I being too judgemental?
- 51:54 - I want to adopt a child but my wife doesn’t and thinks it’s wrong. How do I talk to her about this?
- Adoption: Choosing It, Living It, Loving It by Dr. Ray Guarendi
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate