Fr. Sebastian Walshe discusses his co-authored book, 20 Answers: Prayer.
- 08:42 – Why do we pray the “Lord’s Prayer” the way we do during the Mass? Why is it different than the way Protestants pray?
- 14:53 - If we believe that every prayer asked in faith will be answered, does that mean that the faithful prayer in Scripture will be answered?
- 18:42 - Why do Catholics pray in Mary’s name or to Mary?
- 28:00 - I have a hard time with prayer and I’ve never really read Scripture. Where is a good place to start?
- 33:08 - My prayers are for others, but I read that prayers for others will not be answered because I can’t merit them. Is this true?
- 37:10 - When was “Jesus” added to the Hail Mary prayer?
- 41:48 – Is a prayer journal helpful?
- 43:11 - What is a private devotion and why can’t it be prayed publicly?
- 46:07 - When was “you” changed to “thee” in the Hail Mary and why?
- 51:00 - What is the clearest example of someone’s prayer being answered by supernatural means?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate