How can we practice and live the sacraments?
- 17:00 - How can I explain to my husband the importance of Confession?
- 28:30 - If I go to Confession and am resolved of my sins, will I remain in a state of sanctifying grace until I sin again?
- 33:27 - Is what most modern people think about Confirmation different than what it means?
- 38:28 - Was it a mortal sin that I didn’t ask my mother to get a priest to give Last Rites to my brother when he was dying?
- 44:09 - If a person is Confirmed in the Catholic Church but leave for another religion in adulthood, is that something that can take away their salvation?
- 48:14 - My father passed away. He was in the hospital for a week before he died. He did not receive Last Rites. How did that lack of the sacrament affect his salvation?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate