- 14:56 - How does religious freedom account for the freedom of people that aren’t Catholic?
- 22:43 - I’m Catholic but my Protestant friend has a question. He doesn’t like the fact that there’s non parallelism in the Jewish roots of Mary. How could Eve be the new Mary since she is the wife of Adam?
- 34:23 - I’m 90 years old. I’ve been Catholic for 2 months, so I was a non-Catholic for 87 years. I am so happy being Catholic and being filled with the fullness of truth. If I can do it at my age, others can too!
- 41:55 - I have discovered through studying eschatology that everything that the Protestant church understands as our traditions actually came from early Catholicism. Do Catholics believe that they decided to create a new sabbath on their own, not understanding the scriptures, but out of a dislike for Jews because they killed Christ?
- 47:29 - I’m Catholic but my friend is Atheist. He says the bible doesn’t talk about the evil of slavery. Why is it not addressed?
- 52:22 - Why is being married in the church so complicated? I’m divorced and annulled but now married outside of the church. Why is it so legalistic?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate