Does God Us Live in Peace Or Do All Roads Lead to the Cross?
Open Forum – Questions Covered:
- 03:20 - Has any council tried to preemptively stop heresy?
- 07:43 - What would be the absolute minimum a person would need to do to be considered a practicing Catholic?
- 16:58 - Do you have any primary resource for confession in the early Church?
- 21:00 - God gave Mary the name Yeshua but the Catholic Church uses the name Jesus. Why doesn’t the Church use the right name if names are so powerful?
- 31:46 - In Hebrews, it talks about Jesus entering the temple once and for all. What was the purpose of that? Would the offering stop during the second coming since he wouldn’t be there anymore?
- 39:45 - John 20:7 What is the significance behind Jesus folding his head cloth?
- 41:56 - Does God want people to live in peace or do all roads lead to the cross?
- 48:23 - John McArthur made claims against Mother Teresa that she had Hindu imagery in her hospital. What’s the Catholic rebuttal?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission!Donatewww.catholic.com/support-us