- 06:07 - My son was received into the Catholic Church at 1 year old. Would he be considered a cradle Catholic?
- 10:43 - What does it mean to be Jewish? Is it a nationality or purely a religion? If someone were to convert from Judaism to Catholicism, would they still be ethnically Jewish?
- 14:21 - What’s the difference between the Chinese Lunar New Year and regular New Years? Also, since we’re in AD, shouldn’t the new year be celebrated in relation to when Jesus died?
- 23:37 - I had a pocket watch blessed a couple weeks ago. Does anything about the blessing change if I remove the chain?
- 28:53 - I found a website that makes it easy to go between English and Greek with the Septuagint and the New Testament. What do you think of it? Also, could you give me some advice on writing about my RCIA process?
- 37:33 - If the Catholic Church teaches that by way of baptism salvation is still accessible to Protestants, then how come it also teaches that someone dies outside of friendship with God without confession? How are they still able to be saved since they don’t have confession?
- 44:32 - I’ve heard multiple competing Catholic comments about Martin Luther’s acceptance of each book of the canon. What is the truth?
- 48:09 - Can Jesus, and by extension Mary, get sick?
- 51:49 - If you die a martyr but have a mortal sin on your soul, do you still go straight to heaven?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission!Donatewww.catholic.com/support-us