- 04:09 - How do I explain the sacraments to my Baptist girlfriend?
- 11:08 - What’s the relationship between religious truth and fact?
- 16:04 - Is the phrase extra Ecclesiam nulla salus still a usable phrase after the second Vatican council?
- 17:29 - Is it appropriate to own tarot cards if you don’t use them for spiritual purposes?
- 21:06 - Is binding and loosing a slippery slope that can lead the Church to loosening up morals?
- 28:56 - What is the reason behind Vatican 2 decision not to indict the Jews for Jesus’ death?
- 34:08 - Since we are obligated to help people in dire need and there’s always people in dire need, is it ok for us to enjoy luxuries for ourselves?
- 41:45 - How much of Church teaching do we actually have to believe?
- 46:13 - What did Jesus mean when he said about Judas “ It would be better if he were never born?”
- 47:57 - a 7th day Adventist claimed that Mt. 24:20 proves that the Sabbath remains on a Saturday. How do I respond?
- 52:12 - If you were married and the apocalypse happened and you were only left with one other woman, would it be adultery to repopulate the earth with that woman?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate