- 07:58 – Is there a degree of reverence for digital images? Do they equate to printed versions?
- 15:33 - Why are we Catholics still not receiving communion from the chalice compared to the Episcopalians? Everyone else receives from the chalice except us.
- 20:14 - What does scripture mean when it says, “God gave to the hand of David the Philistines?”
- 23:32 - How do I respond to the question, “why are the majority of Catholic saints white?” Is this true? Does this mean that Catholicism is a white people’s religion?
- 37:13 - Is commemorating Juneteenth during mass appropriate since it is so political?
- 50:10 - Regarding the book of Revelation, In what sense is the Church the new Jerusalem? How is that contrasted to our understanding of the Church as the Body of Christ?
- 52:57 - Which translation of the bible is better to have, the RSV or the NAB?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate