- 06:10 - Why is Michael the Archangel a saint if he’s an angel? When did the Church first start having saints?
- 16:15 - What is the origin of birthstones? Are they a pagan item? If so, is it ok for Catholics to have them?
- 23:19 - Following the resurrection, we’re told God exists outside of time and space. Given this, how would we be with him in the new world?
- 28:25 - What is the Church’s teaching on marital rape? A friend said it was never seen as rape but just a marital dispute so the law never had any say in it.
- 31:07 - Have you heard of Wycliffe’s bible? If so, is it ok for Catholics to read from it?
- 35:10 - As a Catholic, will your book A Daily Defense help me explain our faith to people who may not believe in it?
- 38:22 - How can I defend and incorporate my faith into conversations with Atheists and Protestants?
- 44:30 - Is there any connection between the sons of Noah and the 3 languages on the cross?
- The New Testament Documents: Are They Reliable?, by F. F. Bruce
- The Historical Reliability of the Gospels, by Craig Blomberg
- Jesus and the Eyewitnesses: The Gospels as Eyewitness Testimony, by Richard Bauckham
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate