- 06:19 - In other religions, can there be miracles? What do we do with the stories of other so-called saints from other religions?
- 14:05 - Can you explain the process of how the church declares something infallible?
- 16:15 - I’m an immigrant and I’ve lived in the US for 19 years but I don’t have legal status. What advice would you have for someone like me that wants to be a good Catholic and live a good life according to Christ’s teaching?
- 20:00 - You mentioned the best dating for the birth of Christ being 2-3 BC. Where did you get this conclusion from? Why do you believe that is the best time period as opposed to a different time period?
- 28:55 - I’m not sure what to do about my husband receiving communion. When I met him, he said he was Catholic but when we did marriage classes, he told the deacon he had only been baptized and didn’t receive his First Communion. I only recently found out about this so what should we do about this as he has been receiving the eucharist for 25 years now?
- 35:04 - How can I explain to someone that says a fetus is not an alive human? They made the argument that since you check for heart and brain activity to see if someone is dead, that would be the case for a fetus as well.
- 40:35 - If an orthodox church came back into communion with the church, what would they do about their canon? Would they have to get rid of it?
- 47:00 - Was dividing animals and walking through them ever part of the marriage covenant?
- 51:03 - To what extent can you disagree with the Church and the Pope before it goes too far?
- CA Focus episode – What Was the Star of Bethlehem?
- The Handbook of Biblical Chronology, by Jack Finegan
- From Abraham to Paul: A Biblical Chronology, by Andrew Steinmann
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate