- 06:20 - How can Jesus be both finite and infinite at the same time?
- 14:35 - In Hebrews 10:5-10 where it says “but a body you prepared for me,” is the “body” the body of Jesus or the body of the Blessed Mother?
- 17:05 - Why in Leviticus and Deuteronomy is the penalty for breaking so many laws death?
- 20:53 - How is the word “brother” used in the bible? Is it always just in the literal sense? In Luke 1:36 I believe it’s used differently.
- 28:39 - During the great schism, if the bishop of Rome separated from the rest of the patriarchy, why wouldn’t that be considered a judgement on the see of Rome by the united church of the first millennium?
- 33:21 - After the resurrection of Jesus, he tells Mary Magdalene not to touch him because he hasn’t gone to the father, but Thomas sticks his fingers in the wound prior to him going to the father. Why is that?
- 36:22 - I’m a confessional Lutheran, could you give me 3 of the most important ways we have it wrong and 3 of the most important ways we have it right?
- 44:59 - Are we allowed to consume meat from halal butchers? I’m not sure if it is prepared a certain way that would be against Catholic teaching.
- 50:33 - I want to go into apologetics, specifically for the unbound. How would I go about starting out?
- 52:00 - If the translations of the bible are from Greek, does it mean that the Greek bible has it all correct?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate