- 03:19 - I come from a Baptist background. Why don’t Catholics carry Bibles everywhere?
- 05:28 - I’m unvaccinated and my church is saying not to attend unless you’re vaccinated. Should I obey them?
- 09:20 - I run a business that goes against Google’s wishes but doesn’t technically violate any copyright laws. Is this moral?
- 16:30 - My friend’s baby just died, and he’s very upset about the Church’s teaching on limbo. How should I explain to him that limbo is not an official teaching of Catholicism?
- 24:32 - Who is the first Catholic? Is it John the Baptist, or Jesus, or Mary, or the people who found the tomb, or the disciples in the other room, or someone else?
- 41:58 - Is Gematria allowed in Catholicism?
- 52:11 - Should we honor my mother-in-law’s wishes to be cremated and scattered?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate