Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 08:35 - When did Protestants take 7 books out of the Bible?
- 15:50 - What is Catholic teaching on the antichrist?
- 24:23 - What do Last Rites achieve for a non-practicing Catholic?
- 32:52 - Is it good to rejoice in the sorrow of others?
- 37:45 - What is the Scriptural basis for infant baptism?
- 48:30 - Was Leviticus 18:22 referring to young boys and pedophilia rather than just homosexual acts?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate