- 02:11 - Did three wisemen actually go see Jesus or was it just the three gifts with either 2 or 5 “wise men” presenting them?
- 10:59 - What takes precedence: Isaiah 11:9 or Revelation: every valley will be filled and hills will be lowered?
- 16:16 - Why is 2nd Peter in the bible when the bible commentary says he didn’t write it?
- 21:29 - Is it sinful to perform an act of spiritual communion in a state of mortal sin?
- 24:26 - Since Jesus is the son of God is his lineage able to be traced back?
- 28:44 - What is the Church’s stance on the consumption of animal blood in sauces?
- 33:53 - How does the contingency argument lead to God and not another “non-God” alternative?
- 41:30 - Can you explain in John 2:4 why what Jesus said was not rude to Mary?
- 45:23 - How do we know that the keys that Jesus gave to Peter were succeeded to Popes and not just intended for Peter?
- 49:28 - Someone said that because of our baptism we literally become Jesus- how do I respond to that?
- 51:11 - In the Gospel of Matthew it starts with the Genealogy of Jesus and ends with Joseph. Wouldn’t it be more correct if it ended with Mary since Joseph is not his biological father?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate