Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:02 - Is it ethical to take a vaccine made with aborted fetal cells?
- 07:00 - How can you know that you’re in a state of grace?
- 10:55 - What is the Catholic view of penal substitution?
- 17:35 - Can you clarify just war theory? When is self-defense or defense of the innocent justified?
- 24:08 - How can I explain to pro-abortion people that removing an ectopic pregnancy is not an abortion?
- 34:45 - Is it truly possible to gain an indulgence?
- 41:02 - I am a practicing Catholic having thoughts about orthodoxy. Why should I remain Catholic rather than becoming eastern orthodox?
- 46:00 - Is sex only for the procreation of children? If a couple marries later in life, can they still have sex?
- 49:39 - Some fundamentalists I was speaking to were completely against Halloween and Christmas. How can I explain holidays to them?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate