Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 05:47 – Theodoret said that Rome had primacy over the other churches because it didn’t teach any heresy. Is this true?
- 08:32 - Do Catholics only receive the bread, not the wine?
- 14:30 - In 1 Clement 32:4 it says that, “All are glorified…through His Will…by faith, not works.” How does that fit with the Catholic view of faith and works?
- 21:51 - If Jesus is God, why does he pray to God the Father? Why would he pray to himself?
- 24:46 - In John 12:31, Satan is referred to as the ruler of the world. Does this title still apply after Christ’s resurrection?
- 34:30 - Can people with lipstick tattoos on their neck go to Heaven?
- 36:37 - Can atheists enter heaven?
- 41:35 - What would happen if the Ark of the Covenant fell on someone? Would they die?
- 46:01 - My niece just passed away of cancer at 31 years old. What book could I send my brother and sister-in-law while they are grieving?
- 51:08 - What are the different ranks of angels in heaven?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate