Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 11:53 - My daughter is living with her fiancé. How can I maintain a relationship with her but also speak the truth to her?
- 19:29 - Is it permissible for a priest to tell his congregation that they must support the Black Lives Matter organization?
- 29:09 - How do we know that we are doing the will of God the Father? How do we discern his will in our life?
- 35:12 - My son is agnostic and says he hates the Catholic Church’s teaching on slavery. He says that God condoned slavery in the Old Testament and Jesus never condemned it. How can I respond?
- 49:53 - Catholics say that all people are children of God, but the gospel of John says that only those who are baptized are children of God. Which is it?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate