Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 05:09 - Does the Church have a teaching on nominalism or Platonism?
- 17:17 - How is the Eucharist and the celebration of Mass tied to apostolic succession?
- 32:10 - How is the Catholic understanding of transubstantiation so much different from the Lutheran understanding? Why can’t Lutherans receive the Eucharist?
- 37:55 - Must Christians act as well as pray or are we only required to be prayerful?
- 45:06 - Why can’t infants or children receive Communion in the Roman rite?
- 48:40 - In the CCC, it mentions that Jesus was priest, prophet, and king. Is there any relationship between Jesus and previous priests, prophets, or kings?
- 50:54 - My friend’s son claims to talk to the dead. How should I respond to this, as a Catholic?