Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 06:58 - Is it predicted in Revelation that there will be a one world order?
- 16:51 - In the Scriptures, it says God’s law is written on our hearts, but it seems a contradiction since there have been civilizations that seem to have other laws written on their hearts. How do we understand this?
- 22:16 - What did Jews believe about resurrection and the Messiah? John 11:21-17 seems to reveal that the Jews already believed in resurrection, so what did Jesus change with his death and resurrection?
- 31:47 - Was Adam present during the conversation between Eve and the serpent? If so, why didn’t Adam challenge the serpent?
- 40:45 - How do you reconcile Romans 3:23 with the Immaculate Conception?
- 49:31 - What is the best rebuttable to Sola Scriptura?