Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 01:21 - I have a family that was very traumatizing to me and I wonder if I would remember that in heaven?
- 04:52 - I was reading Genesis and it talks about how God had taken Enoch away, did he go to heaven, or was he taken to some other place and why would God do that?
- 14:30 - I have a problem with purgatory, I cannot find any scripture backup for purgatory. Can you explain it?
- 22:26 - I have a little office book and the hours on are at midnight and dawn; with the monks who do it, do they only sleep 5 hours, or do they wake and then go back to sleep? How is the office done in terms of sleep?
- 28:40 - How do we know that the bible is the truth?
- 34:21 - I heard one of your podcasts about Jesus blessing aliens and I was wondering what your take on that was?
- 42:30 - What is the church’s stance on subscriptions, for example, gym membership where you get something good but there are also morally objectionable things like yoga?
- 44:48 - What is the heresy of modernism and how to prevent it in our everyday lives?
- 49:30 - How is eastern rite Catholicism in union with Catholicism?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate