Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 01:43 - What does the term “gravely illicit” acts mean? Are they the same as intrinsically evil acts?
- 05:00 - At the end of time, when there is a great persecution against the Church, will it be a genocide? What will it look like?
- 12:08 - Some people think that 1 John 5:7 and Matthew 28:19 were added into the Bible later. How can this be refuted?
- 18:10 - When discussing abortion, it seems like we talk more about the sin of it rather than the reality of what birth does to a woman. Why is that?
- 22:30 - Can a priest ever break the seal of confession?
- 29:17 - What is the difference between penance and indulgence?
- 35:40 - When instituting the Eucharist, why does Jesus say, “Do this in remembrance of me,” as if it is just a symbol?
- 43:08 - I went through RCIA in WI and because of covid 19, my sacraments were delayed. I had to move to Ohio in the meantime. Can I receive my sacraments in Ohio and not go through RCIA again?
- 48:30 - Where did the blessing of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit come from?
- 51:51 - Is there any knowledge to be found about heaven in the Old Testament?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate