Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 04:54 - What does the Catholic Church teach about eternal marriage and eternal family? I am a former Mormon.
- 15:31 - Can a Catholic attend an SSPX Church to receive the Eucharist?
- 19:51 - What does Luke 13:23-25?
- 29:11 - I don’t see anywhere in the Bible that the promises of the New Covenant are given to the Catholic Church. Where do you find evidence for it?
- 36:23 - Can you give me an idea of what the Church believes when it comes to metaphysical views, such as substance dualism?
- 43:50 - What do you think of geocentrism versus heliocentrism?
- 50:09 - I have a lot of anxiety about salvation. I didn’t ask to be born into this game where the stakes are so high- damnation or heaven. How can I have more peace about this?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate