Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 00:52 - How do you know God exists?
- 05:24 - Is there documentation or primary sources of Eucharistic miracles for a person who would want to read medical reports before believing in them?
- 14:59 – What is the Catholic teaching on tattoos?
- 21:27 - In Revelation 6:10, why are the martyrs so eager to have their blood avenged?
- 28:47 - What is the significance of the different vain sayings like, “Oh my gosh,” or, “Oh my God”? What is wrong about these?
- 40:40 - The NAB’s translation of the “Our Father” is different. Why don’t we recite the version that is in the NAB?
- 46:35 - How can I respond to a Protestant who says that veneration and treatment of the Real Presence in the Eucharist is modern and that the early Church wouldn’t have cared if some fell to the floor?
- 50:23 - Is Jesus the only mediator to God?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate