Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:42 - Hypothetically, in the future, if there was a secular utopian future with no suffering, pain, or death, how would a Christian live through that environment?
- 05:54 - Why do Catholics venerate the saints and Mary?
- 16:11 - In Jesus’ time, how would they have referred to different parts of the Old Testament? Would they have listed chapter and verse?
- 21:04 - Can a Catholic be a Grateful Dead fan?
- 24:02 - Is it acceptable to play video games which have a god, magic, or violence if all the players are aware that it is not real?
- 32:10 - When were the four gospels written and how do we know?
- 43:33 - Why does the Church focus on Augustine more than the other fathers?
- 48:35 - Do we as Catholics have a responsibility to avoid public behaviors that may scandalize our non-Catholic brethren, though the action itself may not be wrong?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate