Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:55 - If a Catholic couple is struggling with infertility, can the man provide a sperm sample to a fertility specialist in a moral way?
- 04:47 - As Catholics, do we believe that Moses and Elijah are going to return before the final Judgement?
- 11:48 – Regarding the spread of Christianity in history, why did Catholicism not spread in the mid-East as it did in other parts of the world?
- 14:08 - A lot of people claim that reality has a secular liberal bias. How would an apologist combat this?
- 19:59 - Judges 11:35-26 talks about a human sacrifice. Did this really take place?
- 28:48 - What historical proof is there of Peter being the first Pope?
- 35:35 - What is papal infallibility? How exactly is it defined?
- 43:55 - In the book “Antiquities of the Jews” by Flavius Josephus he refers to James as the brother of Jesus. Would this mean brother or could it mean “cousin” as well?
- 48:37 - Are Christians allowed to listen to metal music and, if so, what kind?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate