Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 03:05 - Do Eastern Catholics have the same canon as Latin Catholics?
- 06:25 - My sister claims to have left the Church, partially because of Star Trek presenting the idea that there is no God. How can I address this with her?
- 12:34 - How can I get rid of a generational curse? I was involved with Free Masonry.
- 17:09 - Can priests deny you the Eucharist on the tongue?
- 21:41 - Why do Catholics require and encourage infant baptism, despite it being a sacrament of faith?
- 33:00 - Is it true that all denominations work together to build up the Church of God?
- 40:53 - Do we have a personal relationship with the saints?
- 45:55 - The apostles were told to go out and baptize, but were the apostles baptized with water?
- 50:49 - Why does the Latin Vulgate have three more books following the New Testament?
- Why We’re Catholic: Our Reasons for Faith, Hope, And Love by Trent Horn
The Great Disappointment by Tim Staples
Want more from Jimmy Akin?