Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 06:27 - How are you supposed to watch Mass on TV? Do you do the actions or not?
- 11:46 - Why did the Protestants take certain books out of the Bible? Also, if we all have the same Holy Spirit, why do all the denominations teach so many different things?
- 18:38 - Why do you think that so many college students wind up abandoning their faith and traditions?
- 23:12 - What is objective morality and do Catholics truly have it when interpreting the Bible?
- 34:04 - Where in the Bible does it say that premarital sex is a sin?
- 42:14 - Where do you see the Church in the next ten to fifteen years? Will there be more or fewer people going to Church?
- 47:50 - Is canonization infallible?
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
Want more from Tim Staples?