Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 3:00 – Where did all the early church Hebrew manuscripts go?
- 12:29 - How does God know everything?
- 14:15 - What did Our Lady of Fatima mean when she told the kids they would be making reparation for sins?
- 21:36 - What does the Church mean when she talks about the preferential option of the poor and how that would look like in a modern sense?
- 28:58 - Does anyone know where the physical Ark of the Covenant is today?
- 32:20 - How is the prophecy of Haggai about the new temple fulfilled? Is Jesus’ body the new temple?
- 40:55 - I am a Methodist. What is apologetics?
- 43:45 – When I go into a lot of Catholic churches, I often see Mary in the middle of the altar and Jesus off to the side. Why is this?
- 47:40 - I continue to struggle with a mortal sin. I go to confession and can resist temptation for a few months, but then I usually fall again. Am I making a sincere confession, since in confession I promise to never sin again? I am so discouraged.
- 52:36 - What does Paul mean when he refers to women veiling themselves “like the angels”?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate