Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:31 - I received absolution over the phone. Was this valid and acceptable?
- 13:17 - What are the Scripture verses that support Catholic faith and works ideology?
- 21:30 - If the company that you work for promotes abortion, what can you do? Is it wrong to work there?
- 33:01 - Does the phrase “our hearts are restless until they rest in you” mean that we can only have the peace of God when we are in heaven?
- 35:36 - I am an atheist and I can’t believe in Genesis. Does the Catholic Church believe in quantum creation or other similar scientific theories?
- 45:40 - I have a younger brother who hates religion. He said the Catholic Church is a farce because they don’t believe in astrology, but they celebrate the resurrection based on astrology. How can I respond?
- 51:55 - Did Mary have other children than Jesus? If not, why is the word “brothers” used and not “cousins”?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate