Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 10:24 - I have been Catholic for 4 years and wouldn’t be Catholic without you. Does Mary have any relation to the Eucharist, earning her a Eucharistic title?
- 20:57 – Are we meant to tithe a straight percentage? How much does debt play into the tithing amount?
- 33:50 - The early Church Fathers seem to teach that Genesis should be taken literally, but it seems like Genesis 1 and 2 contradict each other. Can you help me to sort this out?
- 39:02 – Considering Ephesians 2:8-9, is it true that you need to take communion to have eternal life? Aren’t we saved by grace alone?
- 48:14 - Are the letters and books not included in the Bible still worth reading?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate