Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
Donate to support Catholic Answers Live by going to catholicanswersradio.com or calling 888-291-8000. You are the reason why the radio show has continued for so many years. Thank you!
- 06:41 - How does each person of the Trinity have separate wills and yet, are one God?
- 18:36 - Some churches’ crucifixes have Jesus’ nail holes in his wrists, some have them in his palms. Where do those people with the stigmata have the nail holes? That should answer the question of what’s the right place, right?
- 34:47 - How can I prove that there is free will?
- 42:40 - Why, if God is all-powerful, does he need to have money given to him? Why do people have to tithe?
- 49:20 - 1 John 5:16 says, “I am not saying to pray for them (the people who died in sin) …” Is this evidence against indulgences?