Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:15 - Is it wise to stay away from shows like The Occult, or am I being overly cautious?
- 05:44 - Why do we assign patronage to saints? Do certain saints have more power areas?
- 11:35 - St. Justin Martyr used the term, “the president of assembly” in his description of the Mass. What is he referring to?
- 16:52 - Should we take everything Jesus says in Scripture literally or as parables? Is it truly his Body he refers to or is he being metaphorical?
- 24:30 - Why are there differences between the different gospel accounts? How can we know that the Bible is inerrant if it has these variances?
- 35:17 - What is the Church’s stance on cremation?
- 41:59 - Where does an atheist who is a good person go after they die?
- 45:55 - What are your thoughts on biosecurity measures to be taken in the Church, for example, sanitizer in the holy water, etc.?
- 51:26 - How many times can the Eucharist be received in the day? Can you receive spiritual communion several times a day?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate