Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 01:45 - How do we apply the teachings of the Bible to our lives, practically? I am not Catholic, but I want to be living my faith in a real way each day.
- 13:19 - There’s a strange rumor going around that if Israel’s population were to become at least 50% Catholic, the second coming would be near. Is there any truth in this?
- 17:06 - Is it possible that there was human death before the fall? Is this compatible with Catholic teaching?
- 22:47 - How do we know that Mary was lifted into heaven at the Assumption?
- 29:14 - How are all people made equally by God when some people are made with mental or physical disabilities?
- 34:10 - How is true that Mary could be conceived without original sin?
- 40:30 - How did the people’s feelings toward Jesus change so quickly, from Palm Sunday to the Crucifixion?
- 46:20 - Are we reducing Christ’s suffering by praying about the Passion?
- 49:45 - What is the process of the particular and general judgements after you die?
- 52:04 - What is the Illumination of Conscience? Is this a real thing that will take place?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate